Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Erica B. book recommendation.


I am going to start writing recommendations specifically for my friends. You never know who is going to be spotlighted next! I'll state the book and why I think this particular friend will like it. If you, readers, are in any way like the friend I'm spotlighting, you might like the book too!

For Dec. 30th, I am recommending "Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella to Erica B. It's a lighthearted book about a woman who sees her dead aunt from the twenties. This feisty aunt who's come back for one more jaunt, ends up changing the narrator's life in ways that are funny and heartwarming. If you like chicklit books with happy endings that involve the main character finding a man and somehow solving a mystery, I think you'll like this one!

1 comment:

  1. I chose this book for you, Erica, because I see you also as a spunky woman who takes life by the horns, as does this aunt from the twenties!

    ReplyDelete